Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Farewell To Steve Irwin

I'm sure most of you felt the same shock as I did when the death of Steve Irwin was reported. Though he pushed the envolope when around some of the world's most deadliest animals I never expected anything like this. To me he seemed invincible, as if he would always be around. His addictive enthusiasm and quick wit inspired myself and millions of other fans to learn about, love, protect and respect all that is nature. He was a great, passionate conservationist and will be sorely missed. There has been a "Steve Irwin Memorial Fund" set up on Animal Planet's website and donations can be made to keep Steve's dreams and projects moving forward.

Rest in peace mate. Crocs Rule!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Online Schools