Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow!!!


I'm sure you folks up north and anywhere else where it snows on a regular basis may think this is not a big deal, well let me tell you down here when it snows it's a real big deal. Such a big deal that many local schools postponed the starting of school for an hour so the kids could get out and see this rare sight before heading to class.


We are very lucky if we see a single snowflake each winter so when it does come down like it did around 2 am this morning people come out of the woodwork. It's as if something alien has landed in our yards. Snowmen begin coming to life everywhere you look while kids are out having that rare snowball fight. I just wish I had been up in the woods when this occured. I'm sure it was a spectacular sight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Online Schools